This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App lock still not working after factory data reset

Slurp
Star I
Hi, my ROG Phone 5's app lock still doesn't work even after doing a factory data reset. I set my app lock to after screen off, but only one app gets locked after I unlock only one app that I set a lock on. Every other apps that I've locked gets automatically unlocked.
10 REPLIES 10

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@FunBike31
Long-press an empty space on the home screen -> Preferences -> AppLock

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Thank you,
There is other documentation on the Asus interface or the Rog5, I have just reread the 81 pages of the French manual, there is no mention of this security.
Otherwise, I just enabled it for 3 apps, it works without the bug mentioned on this post. The applications are well locked independently of each other and one application does not unlock the others.

Slurp
Star I
FunBike31

Thank you,

There is other documentation on the Asus interface or the Rog5, I have just reread the 81 pages of the French manual, there is no mention of this security.

Otherwise, I just enabled it for 3 apps, it works without the bug mentioned on this post. The applications are well locked independently of each other and one application does not unlock the others.

View post
Hi, yes! That's what I mean. I'm experiencing this bug right now, where unlocking one app unlocks every other locked app.

k_huat
Rising Star II
This should not happen, mine works fine with locking or unlocking apps individually or in group. U may need to attach a screen recording video here to show your problem bcoz I guess @Gustav_ASUS misunderstood u with another problem
Slurp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/188164#Comment_188164

Yes! That's what I mean. I'm experiencing this bug right now, where unlocking one app unlocks every other locked app.

View post

Are you using any third party application?