This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zen Fone 8 Google Services Problem

oripx85
Star I
I bought a phone today. But I can't start Play Market, writes that supposedly I need to log into my account, although I have already logged in and have access to the Internet, for example, Google Chrome works without problems. But you cannot install any applications and update them. Tell me how to solve this problem? In support of Google, I tried all the options. And threw it off to the factory settings - it does not help.
4 REPLIES 4

dron39
Rising Star II
You're not alone. It looks like problem on Google side and should be fixed by them. I know some persons who have the same situation on Note 20 Ultra (Samsung).
I guess it's not related to Asus and / or to our Zenfone 8.

oripx85
Star I
Gives an error at the very beginning when accepting synchronization with Google Service. Writes "Connection error" although the Internet is connected. Writes - "Select another network and try again", the same thing through 4G Internet. Through the browser, I can then watch, for example, news. Moug go to Yotube, watch videos under my account.

oripx85
Star I
dron39

You're not alone. It looks like problem on Google side and should be fixed by them. I know some persons who have the same situation on Note 20 Ultra (Samsung).

I guess it's not related to Asus and / or to our Zenfone 8.

View post
Thanks. Is there any information on this somewhere? Didn't find it on the internet.

oripx85
Star I
All working. Google fix it.