This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

atoia68
Rising Star I
Gnubbo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/187626#Comment_187626

hey Petrus, did you buy too in Unieuro? I was checking this week and there was nothing in the Ita forum, mind to open a thread there too so we can know the situation around? I didn't have a problem yet but I'm sure I underestimated the issue seeing how many cases are there.

View post
I bought in Unieuro and after 2 months the phone was seized

atoia68
Rising Star I
I update you a few days after replacing the motherboard: less reliable fingerprint, slightly worsened overheating and in some cases poor image stability when opening pages on the network

Hello everyone,
I was really tempted by the ZenFone8 until I read all these messages. I am quite sorry for you all (& me too because there are not so great correct-size phones on the market).
But as mentioned by someone before, maybe it was an issue on the early versions, which as maybe got fixed by now...
I will wait a couple of days and see how Asus fix your phones and communicate on the problem before knowing if I need to find an alternative.
Also, thanks for the warnings 🙂

cicagorio
Rising Star II
I have zf 8 made in April and it is still fine (using it since beginning of June), I hope it stays that way, but I generally always backup my devices so in case they die, I destroy them or they are stolen my data is not lost. I would advise everyone to do the same regardless of the device they are using.

atoia68
Rising Star I
I add that I have no notifications on the emails and the ringtone set for message notification and whatsapp does not correspond to the one set