This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

petrus73
Star III
Dooboo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/187718#Comment_187718

If u dont mind bigger than 6", i got the oneplus 9 pro as a replacement. Im writing this down with 50% battery left. As if it was asus, i could have been charging it already. Camera is superb. I can see the difference right away. Though what i miss about the zf8 is the capability to charge with a set limit to 80 or 90%. And lastly, the 65w warp charging is amazing. Its literally double the charging speed of zf8.

And i got it only for 650usd, amazing.

View post
I need a smartphone not above 6"

PhaGWiZ
Rising Star I

pipsss81
Rising Star I
So much good things told abouth OnePlus here. Well, i had 8T before ZF8 and it also had serious issue (network stops working randomly untill reset). Forum topic was also full of angry comments and they didnt do nothing in 9 months... No solution, no reply from Oneplus. Luckily Amazon does not complicate about returns.

trevorgarrett10
Star II
Wanted to buy this thing, but with no resolution in sight I bought a pixel 5a. Good luck to you all.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
pipsss81

So much good things told abouth OnePlus here. Well, i had 8T before ZF8 and it also had serious issue (network stops working randomly untill reset). Forum topic was also full of angry comments and they didnt do nothing in 9 months... No solution, no reply from Oneplus. Luckily Amazon does not complicate about returns.

View post
Well the irony is that on oneplus forums zenfone 8 was trending during it's launch and there are quite a bit of posts asking oneplus to port some zenfone/rog features and about zfs better update schedule at times (zf6 a11 months before op7 for example)
looks like grass always looks greener on the other side
but I do hope that asus issues a statement and free replacements for affected zf8s