This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Worst service by Asus

rai_ayush37
Star II
I got my Rog 5 two months back. Two weeks ago after the latest update my wifi option stopped working. Then triggers too. I took the phone to service center for checkup. After 3 days with no information from the center, i called them to ask about it. They told me that there is a problem with the motherboard and it needs replacement. In just two months without any damage the motherboard got corrupted.
Further when i called customer care, they told me that it would take time and the part is shipped and all. Talked to them about replacement but was told only 7 day replacement is offered on the device.
With more than 10+ calls to customer care and to the service center. I was told to wait for 25 days for the motherboard to be delivered.
25 days to get my new phone repaired. wow.
With now more than 10more calls to the customer service and being told a week ago that higher ups would call and getting no call from them.
I called customer care again and i got to know that it was just 25 days to get the motherboard delivered. Its gonna take a week more for the phone to be repaired.
First phone from asus. A total waste of 50k and time too. The worst service from any phone company as of yet.
Big suggestion- Dont waste money on this. Buy some other phone
19 REPLIES 19

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi rai.ayush37,
Really sorry for the experience. You should soon receive your phone. If you have any issues post service please PM me with your RMA no.

Indr
Rising Star II
I got my phone back 21 days later..
Really pathetic after sales service for this so called Gaming Flagship by Asus

rai_ayush37
Star II
It took 21 days only for you my friend.
I gave my phone to the service center on 14th September and it's 6th October now and My phone is still in repair. The complete repair date for my device has changed from- 10th October to 14th October and now 29th October.
20+ calls to customer care and realized that this is by far the worst service.
Soo much for a flagship by ASUS

rai_ayush37
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi rai.ayush37,

Really sorry for the experience. You should soon receive your phone. If you have any issues post service please PM me with your RMA no.

View post
INYMM90069. Here you go.