This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio focus (play 2 audio sources at once)

Rogphone3
Star II
Hi I'm just wondering if only android 11 asus would be willing to allow us to have the audio focus toggle? Sometimes I like to have two audio sources at once like my old phones, say I want my Spotify to be playing and vlc (sometimes I play audiobook and listen to music) or I browse the net and videos turn off my music.

I was just wondering if you could please consider it for Android 11!
6 REPLIES 6

venkatarahul98
Rising Star II
That's a nice feature lets see what Asus adds in Android 11 update for Rog 2. There are other features too that needs to be added in the A11 update, like new AOD styles, New fingerprint logo, animation, slow charging. needs to fix black crush or at least tweak the display, Auto refresh rate, Dynamic themes. these are few features that came to my mind i may have missed some there are others as well if Asus adds these features it will be great they are crucial ones. lets hope they add these features.

Rogphone3
Star II
Or there's the issue of HDR images when scrolling changing the whole image contrast, or when settings to 120hz blacks look less black and more grey.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
ZT-e566c38b

Hi I'm just wondering if only android 11 asus would be willing to allow us to have the audio focus toggle? Sometimes I like to have two audio sources at once like my old phones, say I want my Spotify to be playing and vlc (sometimes I play audiobook and listen to music) or I browse the net and videos turn off my music.

I was just wondering if you could please consider it for Android 11!

Audio focus (play 2 audio sources at once)
Sadly A11 wont have that feature,
but rest assured if asus pull if off like they did with rog 3 , than A11 is going to legend-wait_for_it-diary for rog 2 users , totally worth the upgrade over A10

venkatarahul98
Rising Star II
Yeah..hope Asus pulls it off like they did with Rog 3.