This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gmail unable to download attachment

Billy768
Star II
Hi,i have tried many method regarding this,still not able to download attachment,anyone facing this issues?
16 REPLIES 16

Billy768
Star II
stevenclin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/187237#Comment_187237

Hi @Irene2_ASUS - thanks for the quick response. Is there something specific in the logs I sent that you are sure a factory reset will fix the issue? Or is this just a general suggestion?

I have only had the phone about 10 days, but spent about a week configuring it as desired, copying pictures & messages from my old phone, etc. So (a) it will be a major inconvenience to reset, and (b) I have only had the phone a short time; it's not like there have been a large number of updates or apps installed/uninstalled, etc. that would cause one to think a full factory reset would be required.

So unless there is a specific reason to believe a reset will definitely fix the issue, I agree with @Billy768 that factory reset is not appealing!

View post
I have factory reset my phone ytd. Really fix it. But really inconvenient...I spend 2 hours to reinstall all my thing.

stevenclin
Star II
@Billy768 - thanks for following up and saying that it worked for you. After seeing your post, I went ahead and reset my phone too, and it worked for me as well (now I just have to spend the time to restore all my settings, etc.)
Wish I knew what actually happened so that I could be sure not to do it again - I hope I don't have to reset my phone every few weeks!
But thanks to both you and @Irene2_ASUS !