This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ww_phone-17.0240. 21700.100 battery drain

kyleashcraft86
Rising Star I
12/512gb elite edition global rog phone 2. Not rooted never has been. Nor has bootloader ever been unlocked. Stock as stock can be. Anyway I noticed with the latest update ( Ww_phone-17.0240. 21700.100) I'm not getting good battery life. At all. 6 hours at best. Anyone else experienced this? Anyway to fix this it outside of a "battery calibration?" Already did that it only made a difference for a few charges. Haven't seen much on it so I'm not even sure if I'm the only one who noticed that it was very prenounced with the latest update
5 REPLIES 5

ronald1985
Community Legend I
kyleashcraft86

12/512gb elite edition global rog phone 2. Not rooted never has been. Nor has bootloader ever been unlocked. Stock as stock can be. Anyway I noticed with the latest update ( Ww_phone-17.0240. 21700.100) I'm not getting good battery life. At all. 6 hours at best. Anyone else experienced this? Anyway to fix this it outside of a "battery calibration?" Already did that it only made a difference for a few charges. Haven't seen much on it so I'm not even sure if I'm the only one who noticed that it was very prenounced with the latest update

Ww_phone-17.0240. 21700.100 battery drain
I haven't noticed big changes on battery though I am on the move alot using GPS everytime, so I should be counted out on this.
I would try and aim restrict Facebook, Instagram, Google as much as possible as these big companies are worst in trying to collect information about you constantly, if you haven't done so already.

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
Update to .103 and observe again, my battery in .103 did not encounter any abnormalities.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/52801/210827-rog-phone-ii-zs660kl-ww-17-0240-2108-103

kyleashcraft86
Rising Star I
I went in and denied all google and Facebook apps from autostart ING. Cleared them from the memory as well as force closed Facebook manually and I already notice a difference. I should already know this about Facebook and Google but it slipped my mind somehow. Gaming probably. I'll definitely remember to keep this in mind for the future
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/52874/ww-phone-17-0240-21700-100-battery-drain

I haven't noticed big changes on battery though I am on the move alot using GPS everytime, so I should be counted out on this.

I would try and aim restrict Facebook, Instagram, Google as much as possible as these big companies are worst in trying to collect information about you constantly, if you haven't done so already.

View post

Vaibhav_Charde
Star II
I have same problem battery is draining fast