This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIFI AND HOTSPOT ALWAYS TURNING OFF I BUYED IT RECENTLY WHAT WAS THE GLITCH IN UPDATE ANY SOLUTION

GPGAMERYT
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG PHONE 5
Firmware Version:ANDROID 11
Rooted or not:NOT ROOTED
Frequency of Occurrence:ALL THE TIME
I GOT INFORMATION THAT ITS AN UPDATE GLITCH WHEN WILL WE GET NEXT UPDATE
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

5 REPLIES 5

GPGAMERYT
Star I
screenshot-20210925-082803939.jpg
WIFI AND HOTSPOT BOTH NOT WORKING WHY GLITCH UPDATES WHEN IS NEXT UPDATE

fireblaze_cr7
Star I
Welcome to the club.
You wont be getting any reply here other than "Replace Motherboard at Service center". No news if any update is going to be rolled out to fix it, so please feel free to wait or reach out to Service center before warranty expires..
Good luck

FunBike31
Community Legend I
GPGAMERYT

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ROG PHONE 5
  2. Firmware Version:ANDROID 11
  3. Rooted or not:NOT ROOTED
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:ALL THE TIME
  5. I GOT INFORMATION THAT ITS AN UPDATE GLITCH WHEN WILL WE GET NEXT UPDATE

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

WIFI AND HOTSPOT ALWAYS TURNING OFF I BUYED IT RECENTLY WHAT WAS THE GLITCH IN UPDATE ANY SOLUTION
Hello,
Bought recently, yesterday, last week, last month, 3 months ago?, Is it a Global or Tencent model?
- on what date did you update and on what date did you meet the WiFi pb.
The date of purchase is important, you may be able to exchange or refund the device or be forced to go through the service center.
It is important for the whole community of buyers of ASUS products because it will indicate the seriousness and respect towards the customers that this company carries.
- Clearly, the problem is linked to a defective series, there is no doubt about it. If you bought it at the beginning of September, it indicates that Asus has no respect for customers, there has been no product recall from existing customers, it is already not normal, but if this series of devices is still on sale, so ASUS can make any type of product, even the best in the world, it is absolutely certain that this brand is definitely worth noting in a black list, anyway, for me.
The delta between update and failure is important to understand.
Do not wait for an update and do something quickly to repair / exchange / refund, experience shows that users who have the Wifi Pb and continue to use the Rog5 end up with a Rog5 totally out of order. .

Indr
Rising Star II
GPGAMERYT

screenshot-20210925-082803939.jpg

WIFI AND HOTSPOT BOTH NOT WORKING WHY GLITCH UPDATES WHEN IS NEXT UPDATE

View post
Exactly Recently I received my device after service, everything is ok except Rear Cam 3, Wifi is not working as before(though I connects all time) & Best is RGB light is not working at all..

Engineer told me the best funny thing that After An OTA update the RGB will working as earlier, I laughed a him & tell him to fully repair it, also told Asus customer care about the issue...

Next date I got is Tuesday(28.09.2021) don't know will receive my fully repaired device or not atleast this time??? Already 19 days 🤣🤣🤣

Last but not the least I have seen atleast 7 customers with fully dead ROG 5 only reason behind that they used it after getting WiFi/HOTSPOT problem..

My suggestion is to go to Service Centre & repair it or if your phone is in refund period which I think 7 days from buying, Please replace it...