This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help me how to check my device after service??

Indr
Rising Star II
Dear ARP_ASUS,
SERVICE CENTER CALLED ME TODAY THAT MY DEVICE IS READY, UNFORTUNATELY I AM OUT OF STATION TODAY WILL PICK IT UP BY TOMORROW EVENING.

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH HOW CAN I CHECK MY PHONE IT'S ABSOLUTELY PERFECT IN ALL ASPECTS? WHAT'S THE PROCEDURE OF CHECKING SENSOR BATTERY IN THAT TIME? I am really worried that my problem is with Wifi & Hotspot but they told me that after change MOBO camera did not working properly! How can I double sure that my device works fine that time??

REQUESTING YOU PLEASE HELP ASAP..

5 REPLIES 5

Indr
Rising Star II
Also what's the most funniest part you know when I ask engineer about RGB light he told me that ROG 5 is a latest model he did not know how to on the lights?? Biggest scam this is 😂😂

If he dont know anything how should he repair the brand new ROG 5?? & Also they have write in my bill that after 10 days OTA update will be fix for anything... How can they write something, even did not know that this is the proof of their Scam... If a authorise service centre is faking this much, I DOUBT my device also change with some Chinese duplicate model.

Called 10/12 times on Indian asus customer care but they are bullshit not doing anything, even service centre did not take their calls also, think please...

This is the way of after sales service of a premium flagship phone? This is my first time Asus & this is the last time.. I guarantee that ..

If you could do anything about these fradualants I will be greatful to you...