venkatarahul98
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog phone 2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Its been many months since you guys told android 11 for ROG 2 is under evaluation. is it still under evaluation or you guys are planning to keep saying the same "under evaluation" status till the end of support for ROG 2?

29 REPLIES 29

venkatarahul98
Rising Star II
Any ETA when the Android 11 beta for ROG 2 will release?

mustafayolgiden
Rising Star I
Wow, I didn’t see this one coming. I was confident that Asus already ditched ROG 2. Now the tables have turned. If ROG 2 gets Android 11, I can recommend ASUS to my acquaintances and buy an ASUS phone again. I’ll be waiting for Android 11. Thank you for this amazing news @CH_ASUS !

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
mustafayolgiden

Wow, I didn’t see this one coming. I was confident that Asus already ditched ROG 2. Now the tables have turned. If ROG 2 gets Android 11, I can recommend ASUS to my acquaintances and buy an ASUS phone again. I’ll be waiting for Android 11. Thank you for this amazing news @CH_ASUS !

View post
You can recommend asus laptops and PC's but never recomend an asus phone especially an rog to your to your acquaintance
My phone is dying even after MB replacement
The service center Messed up my RGB logo ,my air triggers they didn't even fix the restarts and now my phone is indicating high usb temps warning while charging
Their after sales service and software is the worst I have ever seen
Our rog's hardware has many flaws
And they are trying cover all that up by deviating us to A11 rather than fixing the hardware
I repeat never go for asus phones again

ZT-e8d46008
Star I
Registering for the A11 program says that if selected, you will get an email, otherwise not. Not sure if anybody received an invite yet. I didnt.
What is the criteria for selecting?
What if nobody received it?
What if this is just to see the interest/user base?
What if AmitGarde is right?
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/52487/android-11-update-for-rog-phone-2

These are same lines said for every other flagship from ASUS who's support is going to end or already ended...!

It is indirect way of clearly saying No..!

I have seen this since 2016 with every other Zenfone.

But here i really think this is high time and ASUS should really take every smartphone and markets seriously and push themselves to possibly make it happen if they wanna go head to head with every other competitor's out there.

Thanks!

View post

Aryan202
Community Legend I
ZT-e8d46008

Registering for the A11 program says that if selected, you will get an email, otherwise not. Not sure if anybody received an invite yet. I didnt.

What is the criteria for selecting?

What if nobody received it?

What if this is just to see the interest/user base?

What if AmitGarde is right?

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/184476#Comment_184476

View post
his answer was in regard to a different question though
robotic mod replies or standard replies when there's no official company policy or confirmation
they have officially started a beta program registration there's no relation between that old comment and the new beta prgram