This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog 5 Last update 18.0840.2107.151 is very bad.

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2107.151
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Armory crate
After the last update i am facing 2 issues in my rog 5. First When i opened the armoury crate after that my phone is restart automatically everytime and my phone's haptic vibration is disabled automatically. I select phone ringing with vibrating but when i call received my phone is only ringing not vibrating so 2nd problem is my phone's haptic vibration is disabled automatically. I am restarting the phone but after 2 mins later same issue is facing.
screenshot-20210826-010442800.jpg
screenshot-20210826-010448041.jpg

30 REPLIES 30

ZT-d9c40682
Star I
Indr@@@@@123

After recent update I have also wifi & Hotspot not working problem, just started from Today! Very annoying, much regretted to buy this device with 58K

View post
Hi... this issue just started for me today. Were you able to find a fix for this??

koli_gaurav
Star II
ZT-d9c40682

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/185323#Comment_185323

Hi... this issue just started for me today. Were you able to find a fix for this??

View post
Nope, the only answer from the support guy is to take backup and do a factory reset (that's doesn't help either). No resolution/communication has been received on this from the Asus support guys (this is not what I expected from these guys) however IMO we would have to wait for the next update (being optimistic that they have heard our issues and are working on the fix).

koli_gaurav
Star II
The issues are increasing day by day. Attached is the error screenshot "imobile pay keeps stopping". This error pops up atleast twice a day.
screenshot-20210924-080257360.jpg

ronald1985
Community Legend I
koli_gaurav

The issues are increasing day by day. Attached is the error screenshot "imobile pay keeps stopping". This error pops up atleast twice a day.

screenshot-20210924-080257360.jpg

View post
Have you update Google Play Services in other app store other than Google Play Store?
Usually this would happen if the above is the case, but try uninstall updates for Google Play Store and Google Play Services, Clear cache and data and restart the phone.

Rishabh_Kathuri
Star II
Same issue again and again! Already reset done thrice, still problem is arising. Is there no solution to the vibration problem?! When will the best update come?