venkatarahul98
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog phone 2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Its been many months since you guys told android 11 for ROG 2 is under evaluation. is it still under evaluation or you guys are planning to keep saying the same "under evaluation" status till the end of support for ROG 2?

29 REPLIES 29

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
CH_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/187382#Comment_187382

Maybe you missed this one

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/52887/asus-rog-phone-ii-user-interest-survey-to-participate-i...

View post
Why to miss out on Zenfone 5z ??? as a flagship i started thread for it on 3 years of support for every flagship staring from Zenfone 5z.??
This is sad 😞 @CH_ASUS
But happy for ROG users 🙂

ronald1985
Community Legend I

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/187417#Comment_187417

Why to miss out on Zenfone 5z ??? as a flagship i started thread for it on 3 years of support for every flagship staring from Zenfone 5z.??

This is sad 😞

View post
We should be glad that ROG2 users have an opportunity to go to A11.
Of course a wonderful world the day every device can get every update..but I do think we delivered quite well on Zenfone 5Z generation.

reniki
Star III
I just started using my ROG 2 again as my gaming device with multi-sim service and now these great news of Android 11 coming to the device. Thanks for supporting this older model too. I was quite jealous to my wife which has A11 in her Zenfone 6 already lol.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
CH_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/187423#Comment_187423

We should be glad that ROG2 users have an opportunity to go to A11.

Of course a wonderful world the day every device can get every update..but I do think we delivered quite well on Zenfone 5Z generation.

View post
As Zenfone 5z was a Flagship we were always told by officials that to stay tuned for any of the below mentioned features but we never got those
1- No VoWIFI/volte for many basic networks.

2- No Amazon prime HD

3- No camera optimisations even after many complains
Few more important bugs still exists as those are harmful for the system which needs to be addressed even i have alredy creted threads for that but no response from ASUS
So we were expecting some support extenstions atleast flagship should be justifiable i have no complains with support 5z got for months or years but what all matters is what is always included with every update and guess what Zenfone 5z have always got only Bug fixes and nothing new as features where added after its 1 year journey then how can we say that Zenfone 5z got quite well support...?
We atleast expected Zenui 7 but nor Zenfone 5Z got Zenui 7 nor Android 11. To coverup all those missing above important features 😞 as well as looking at the competators we dont want ASUS to lack behind @CH_ASUS @Titan_ASUS the reason i started threads was that ASUS should listen but here it seems Zenfone 5z was not always a priority to Asus after its 1 year of journey and so asus always only focused on bug fixes and security patches for Zenfone 5z that is the reason i am speaking out louder. I know its almost 3 years now for Zenfone 5z and expecting more is nt acceptable but ASUS should focus for featuristic updates rather than only bug fixes and security patches which Zenfone 5z never got i hope Asus will improve on this in future.
And sad journey for Zenfone 5z ends here with unsatisfactory expectations .... 😞
Sorry to hijack ROG 2 thread for Zenfone 5z.
Thankyou for valuable feedback...!! @Karen_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @Irene2_ASUS @fussion_ASUS