cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANDROID 12 ON ROG PHONE 3

AVS
Star III
screenshot-20210924-002159350.jpg
Any news on android 12 beta on rog 3? Dev's once told we never mentioned that rog devices only get 1 major update, any mods/Dev's .. can we expect android 12 on rog 3?
22 REPLIES 22

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
wait a minute, there is indeed a beta function on A11 O_o
this is actually an interesting find because the beta feature has been implemented into the OS meaning they do or at the very least did at some point consider upgrading the Rog3 to A12, now this is some seriously good news.

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
It is wishful thinking i believe. Though the update is more than welcome if it is under planning.

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
@ARP_ASUS @Irene2_ASUS can you guys please confirm the same whether we Rog 3 users will get A12 or its better to sell this device than move to a brand that provides Android updates

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
RAIDEN™

@ARP_ASUS @Irene2_ASUS can you guys please confirm the same whether we Rog 3 users will get A12 or its better to sell this device than move to a brand that provides Android updates

View post
I think its safe to say that there is some serious consideration for it. Android 12 release will be around start to mid october. They first need to finish the Zenfone 8, then they will start to consider making an Android 12 version for the Rog3. The Rog5 should be first to get Android 12, however given the current buggy state of the Rog5 I wouldnt be surprised that the Rog3 might actually get it first.