cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed notifications

vinko063
Star III
Hi guys.
I am facing delay in notifications for example: whatsapp, gmail, outlook, instgaram, viber etc, when phone is in standby for 5 minutes or more.
This is mainly happenig when phone is connected to wi-fi. I have made changes in each app like battery optimization, data usage and the rest that could affect delayed notifications but no success.
My another phone (huawei p20 lite) is connected to same wi-fi network and everything works fine, notifications shows up immedeately, and I didn't have to make any changes for each app.
Any solution to this problem, because it is very annoying.
3 REPLIES 3

Germans
Star III
vinko063

Hi guys.

I am facing delay in notifications for example: whatsapp, gmail, outlook, instgaram, viber etc, when phone is in standby for 5 minutes or more.

This is mainly happenig when phone is connected to wi-fi. I have made changes in each app like battery optimization, data usage and the rest that could affect delayed notifications but no success.

My another phone (huawei p20 lite) is connected to same wi-fi network and everything works fine, notifications shows up immedeately, and I didn't have to make any changes for each app.

Any solution to this problem, because it is very annoying.

Delayed notifications
Same. Already have notification on my laptop/iphone but on zenfone 8 just when I wake the phone.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@vinko063
"I have made changes in each app like battery optimization, data usage and the rest that could affect delayed notifications"
Please state the specific settings and features that you have changed, as that makes it easier for us to spot anything you might have glossed over. Every detail helps.

vinko063
Star III
@Gustav_ASUS
U will see in screenshots what are the settings for example whatsapp, and those are the settings for each app I have mentioned in first post.