This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

atoia68
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

@Lammy You as well, please send me a PM and I'll pass the information on to our service team.

View post
Gustav.....But because this secrecy in the posts ... see message .... I send you info .... read mail

atoia68
Rising Star I
Lammy

After sending my phone back for the second time, and requesting a refund (they have had the phone for 2 weeks) they have sent me this email.

screenshot-2021-09-23-14-36-50-529-com-google-android-gm.jpg

This is unbelievable.

View post
Total confusion !!!! I can't believe a company like Asus is at this level.

atoia68
Rising Star I
I asked for a full refund spent on the purchase by email ....

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
flolaff

Last answer from my 500€ repair bill : “Im really sorry but our answer will not change. By using the unlock tool you have agreed that the warranty will be dropped, no matter what problem you are experiencing and regardless of how the problem arose.”

So basically they agree that they’re scamming me but they don’t care because they “can”.

I’ll get my lawyer involved ASAP and open a lawsuit. If anyone can help me in the process it would be very welcome.

View post
Before you download, install, and use the Unlock Device App (“Service”),
you understand that you need to take all risks in terms of quality and
performance of the Service, including but not limited to: once you
trigger the Service, you’re not able to recover your ASUS products to
the original status at the time of manufacturing (“Original Product”)
anymore. Original Products which is used with the Service (“Changed
Product”) will no longer be regarded as the Original Products. The
software updates will not be available to the Changed Product, and the
digital content in the Changed Product may no longer be used. In
addition, the software and hardware problems of your ASUS product caused
by using the Service may not apply to your ASUS Warranty Information,
please read ASUS Warranty Information of your ASUS product carefully on
ASUS official website.(https://bacchus.asus.com/support/Article/1060/)
You can gladly send them this reply. It states very clearly that if any software or hardware defects caused by using the service happen then warranty won't cover it however your phone died due to a known hardware defect, meaning your phone should be covered by the warranty and charging money for the repair is illegal. If they still refuse you have a strong case, should be free money as far as I'm concerned.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
I think whats happening here is that they do not understand that ASUS has changed their policies. On older ASUS products you completely forfeit your warranty when using the unlock tool, however with the newer versions all you agree to is not getting software updates, they arent responsible for software problems you cause for yourself and arent responsible for anything you cause by unlocking the bootloader or the tool does to your software and hardware.