This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help me how to check my device after service??

Indr
Rising Star II
Dear ARP_ASUS,
SERVICE CENTER CALLED ME TODAY THAT MY DEVICE IS READY, UNFORTUNATELY I AM OUT OF STATION TODAY WILL PICK IT UP BY TOMORROW EVENING.

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH HOW CAN I CHECK MY PHONE IT'S ABSOLUTELY PERFECT IN ALL ASPECTS? WHAT'S THE PROCEDURE OF CHECKING SENSOR BATTERY IN THAT TIME? I am really worried that my problem is with Wifi & Hotspot but they told me that after change MOBO camera did not working properly! How can I double sure that my device works fine that time??

REQUESTING YOU PLEASE HELP ASAP..

5 REPLIES 5

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Indr@@@@@123

Dear ARP_ASUS,

SERVICE CENTER CALLED ME TODAY THAT MY DEVICE IS READY, UNFORTUNATELY I AM OUT OF STATION TODAY WILL PICK IT UP BY TOMORROW EVENING.

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH HOW CAN I CHECK MY PHONE IT'S ABSOLUTELY PERFECT IN ALL ASPECTS? WHAT'S THE PROCEDURE OF CHECKING SENSOR BATTERY IN THAT TIME? I am really worried that my problem is with Wifi & Hotspot but they told me that after change MOBO camera did not working properly! How can I double sure that my device works fine that time??

screenshot-2021-09-23-19-02-12-651-com-google-android-gm.jpg

REQUESTING YOU PLEASE HELP ASAP..

Can anyone help me how to check my device after service??
Just go through the calculator and type in .12345+= and do your tests there.
Treat it as you have brought a new phone, test everything you can 🙂

Indr
Rising Star II
Thanks Buddy..
Hope my phone will do well😌😌
Really frustrated..

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Indr@@@@@123,
Let me know if you have any issues post-service.

Indr
Rising Star II
Hello ARP_ASUS I replied you on other trail mail..

Please help me I am not that much rich, then will not disturb you. I took this device as 9 months credit card EMI..

I am still pays the EMI but device is not with me, feeling hopeless please help me....