This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 2 screen not turning on

riajul_shafi
Star I
I was using facebook in my rog phone 2. Suddenly the screen got froze. The touch was not working. I locked my phone pressing the power button and the display didn't turn on. But my phone is charging. Also vibrates. Sometimes later the screen turned on but after a while again the screen got freeze and the screen light turned off after sometime. The touch screen is completely working. When someone calls me I can receive the call by swiping to right. But nothing comes in the screen. It seems like the screen is working only the screen light is not turning on. Can anyone help me fixing the issue?

2 REPLIES 2

ronald1985
Community Legend I
riajul.shafi

I was using facebook in my rog phone 2. Suddenly the screen got froze. The touch was not working. I locked my phone pressing the power button and the display didn't turn on. But my phone is charging. Also vibrates. Sometimes later the screen turned on but after a while again the screen got freeze and the screen light turned off after sometime. The touch screen is completely working. When someone calls me I can receive the call by swiping to right. But nothing comes in the screen. It seems like the screen is working only the screen light is not turning on. Can anyone help me fixing the issue?

ROG Phone 2 screen not turning on
You can try force restart but if you still can't see anything, then you would need to visit service centre and have it investigated.

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @riajul.shafi,
As mentioned by Ronald try to force restart your device it if not please contact your local Asus Service Center.