This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

lukasz_szabelsk
Rising Star II
I'm pretty sure that there won't be any officiall communication 😛 No hope for us

Dooboo
Rising Star II
Just sell off your zf8 when you still have the chance people. Got my oneplus 9 pro already, besides the size, everything is better. One thing i noticed immediately is the battery life. Im at 80% with oneplus at lunch time, when i was using zf8, it was at 50% already.
If Asus is still stubborn to deal with this issue properly, then its literally not worth our time.

marzvin
Rising Star II
Dooboo

Just sell off your zf8 when you still have the chance people. Got my oneplus 9 pro already, besides the size, everything is better. One thing i noticed immediately is the battery life. Im at 80% with oneplus at lunch time, when i was using zf8, it was at 50% already.

If Asus is still stubborn to deal with this issue properly, then its literally not worth our time.

View post
Yes but we're loosing out as the phone won't be worth much, now that people know they're all faulty. It's an expensive lesson, to stay away from Asus in the future.

atoia68
Rising Star I
I have owned a Zenfone Zoom S with 5000 battery for 4 years ... a real gem !!! never had a problem !!! Beautiful photos, infinite battery life !!! I trusted this Zenfone 8 with 16 RAM and 256 GB .... a real disappointment !!!! The battery life barely comes in the evening and the smartphone is always overheated during use !!!! I hope they fix my smartphone properly

petrus73
Star III
@Gustav_ASUS how can I PM to @atoia68 as we live both in Italy and we can exchange info about how to deal with Asus here ?