Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASSUS_X00TD
Firmware Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2009.087-20200826
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Android Version - 9.0.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello Friends,
After porting to Airtel, the VoLTE option is not available in my Assus Zonefone Max Pro M1. Earlier, it used to work fine with Jio. Under Network Settings, there is no option of VoLTE provisioned.
Tried rebooting the phone multiple times, but no lock. The Phone Information says its disabled.

2 REPLIES 2

Satnam
Rising Star II
Santosh Sahoo

screenshot-20210918-115205.jpg

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASSUS_X00TD
  2. Firmware Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2009.087-20200826
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
  6. Android Version - 9.0.

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello Friends,

After porting to Airtel, the VoLTE option is not available in my Assus Zonefone Max Pro M1. Earlier, it used to work fine with Jio. Under Network Settings, there is no option of VoLTE provisioned.

Tried rebooting the phone multiple times, but no lock. The Phone Information says its disabled.

VoLTE Enable Option is not available in Asus Zonefone Max Pro M1
but my Airtel volte is working absolutely fine, try to reset your device one time after taking full backup of your device !!

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, thanks for writing to us. The team has been working to get the issue resolved. We'd need you to cooperate with us until then.