This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

Chris1
Rising Star II
2021/05, still ok

marzvin
Rising Star II
flolaff

Hi,

Another bricked Zenfone 8 here from Belgium, arrived last week in CZ and they denied the warranty because I’ve been using an “unlock tool”.

They are asking for 500,28€ to replace the logic board, which I’m obviously not paying.

Any advices on how to answer?

Thanks.

View post
jakislogin2

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/186764#Comment_186764

If you in fact didn't try to root your phone, and they refuse to repair it from the ramdump status, then the situation is becoming outrageous. Did you try directing them to this thread and explaining, this is not a sole incident, but clearly a repetitive issue?

View post
I agree, considering the issue has nothing to do with whether or not phone is rooted, I think Asus are being unreasonable here. This only creates a more toxic relationship with customers.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@jakislogin2 @marzvin Please avoid any unnecessary speculation. I've contacted the user via PM and we will take a closer look at his RMA case. 🙂

zoltan_dosa
Star II
I've sent my phone to ASUS service in Czech Republic last week. Today I got an email stating that they cannot repair the phone, and I should contact my seller for a refund. That all sounds nice, but with what am I supposed to go to the shop I bought it initially?? Phone is still in Czechia's ASUS service...

marzvin
Rising Star II
zoltan.dosa

I've sent my phone to ASUS service in Czech Republic last week. Today I got an email stating that they cannot repair the phone, and I should contact my seller for a refund. That all sounds nice, but with what am I supposed to go to the shop I bought it initially?? Phone is still in Czechia's ASUS service...

View post
Hi this ain't good, where did you buy it from originally? I thought Asus check warranty details before accepting the item back?