kmoussa63
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

9 REPLIES 9

kmoussa63
Star I
My problem is the copy and paste. If I receive a message with a code of numbers and only want to copy the numbers I press on the numbers to copy but the hole message gets copied. When I go to paste the code the hole gets pasted. With my Samsung s10 in the same situation the code of numbers are underlined so when I touch on the pass code because they are underlined that's all that gets copied and I can just paste what's underlined nothing else. But this is not happening with my Asus zenfone 8. Any suggestions would be great
Many thanks

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
kmoussa63

My problem is the copy and paste. If I receive a message with a code of numbers and only want to copy the numbers I press on the numbers to copy but the hole message gets copied. When I go to paste the code the hole gets pasted. With my Samsung s10 in the same situation the code of numbers are underlined so when I touch on the pass code because they are underlined that's all that gets copied and I can just paste what's underlined nothing else. But this is not happening with my Asus zenfone 8. Any suggestions would be great

Many thanks

View post
This isn't Zenfone 8 thread, kindly delete this post and repost under Zenfone 8 thread.

kmoussa63
Star I
RAIDEN™

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/186707#Comment_186707

This isn't Zenfone 8 thread, kindly delete this post and repost under Zenfone 8 thread.

View post
Thanks how do I delete this post?
Not sure how to do it.

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @kmoussa63,
I'll move your thread to the Zenfone 8 section.
Regarding your issue, can you confirm that you are on the latest 30.11.51.115 update?