This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

jennebumke
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

@jennebumke I'll see what I can find and respond to you in a PM.

View post
Sorry for the unfortunate timing, but no need. Pretty much the same day it went on delivery back to me. It should arrive tomorrow. Pretty satisfied with the repair time. Didn't get notifications in the meantime about the repair. But overall it isn't too bad. I'll keep you all posted on condition. I put my autograph on the inside on the box on several hidden places to see if I got a new box and/or content.

jennebumke
Star III
Also. Next time I am going to attempt fixing it myself.
A video by Terminal heatsink fixing a ramdump on the rog 2 using an EDL firmware flash.
youtube/uONJrZrHWxI
This problem seems really similar. And I will try it on my zenfone 8 if it happens again.

handsupzsolla
Star III
Hello! For me, too, this problem went down from one moment to the next on September 16, 2021.
waiting for the flashing full ram to be deposited .....
I am from Hungary, I was told by the telephone customer service that the phone will be serviced in the Czech Republic.

marzvin
Rising Star II
handsupzsolla

Hello! For me, too, this problem went down from one moment to the next on September 16, 2021.

waiting for the flashing full ram to be deposited .....

I am from Hungary, I was told by the telephone customer service that the phone will be serviced in the Czech Republic.

View post
Join the club buddy, you're number 21.

handsupzsolla
Star III
marzvin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/186718#Comment_186718

Join the club buddy, you're number 21.

View post
Thanks, but I'm not happy I'm here.
I submitted a service request looking forward to the RMA number and then the courier.