This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery runs out fast

סטיב
Star I
I turned my Zenbook Pro on this afternoon and touched the Numberpad button to turn on and nothing happened. The cursor works but no Numbers. I just received my Purchase Monday and by Friday it is not working. I really love the laptop and would like to know how to troubleshoot the problem. Any help is appreciated!!
I have both the UX581L and UX582L. I've noticed on both machines that I have to be careful to tap the touchpad icon precisely dead center to make the numberpad work reliably.

3 REPLIES 3

ניסים
Star I
Detailed description: I tried to update the BIOS. But could not do it. Got bluescreen error. So entered into safe mode and reinstalled the Version 306 BIOS. After that I am facing issue with the battery indicator. Its always blinking as white when the laptop is powered ON. Kindly help me in this case.

סטיב
Star I
I will check it out Thank you very much

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
ניסים

Detailed description: I tried to update the BIOS. But could not do it. Got bluescreen error. So entered into safe mode and reinstalled the Version 306 BIOS. After that I am facing issue with the battery indicator. Its always blinking as white when the laptop is powered ON. Kindly help me in this case.

View post
Just do battery calibration