This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

marzvin
Rising Star II
lukasz.szabelski

Still nothing from Asus... I'm afraid that they think that only cases reported here are ongoing cases...

And why the hell we are complaining here. Asus still say that it's great phone, so where's our problem? 😂😂😂

View post
I feel for the people still buying this phone!

CV
Star I
Same ramdump screen issue happened to me just now. Tried to reboot with volume/power combinations but no success. I'm only able to turn off screen with vol down/power to prevent OLED screen burn.
So the only solution is to bring it to a service center?

marzvin
Rising Star II
CV

Same ramdump screen issue happened to me just now. Tried to reboot with volume/power combinations but no success. I'm only able to turn off screen with vol down/power to prevent OLED screen burn.

So the only solution is to bring it to a service center?

View post
Yes and you're now number 20 to make it over here. The only solution unfortunately is to send it back and Asus will take their sweet time, to repair and send back. You're better off buying another phone and when you get the zenfone back, sell it off!

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I
Just curious....is there any thread on XDA on this topic as well? Other than that how do you guys think of having a petition page? All we want is just a freakin' explanation and acknowledgement from Asus which until now we still don't have.
The more we make this issue available in different platforms the better. I'm not calling for a boycott cos I believe in each person's right to decide on which phone they want to buy, but by giving an honest feedback would at least warn them on the possible issues they might face.

atoia68
Rising Star I
After 2 weeks in assistance no information arrived !!!! Our Asus moderators seem to have left for the holidays and here we find ourselves telling the same stories after spending 1000 €. Thanks Asus