k_huat
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
May I know where get setting to just off the alarm without unlock screen? There is a unlock screen sound together with alarm sound n the screen will unlock when I off the alarm. Is this a feature purposely designed by Asus n may I know why? Kindly refer attached video.
Setting is screen lock by swipe.
Ps: pls do not ask me to generate log again. Kindly request Asus investigation team to simulate according the video shown n generate the log by themselves. I'm not well versed in tech stuff n have no time to generate the log. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

ZT-6ba223c6
Rising Star I
Why don't you just use a different app for that if the current one doesn't fit your needs? Get the same app as with your previous phone and everything is good.

cotov666
Star III
I think if you set up the power button to turn off the alarm the phone will not unlock after you dismiss the alarm. Try it out see if it's what you need 🙂

k_huat
Rising Star II
ZT-6ba223c6

Why don't you just use a different app for that if the current one doesn't fit your needs? Get the same app as with your previous phone and everything is good.

View post
@ZT-6ba223c6
Thanks for your suggestion. I found google clock works normally n better than Asus clock 🙏

k_huat
Rising Star II
cotov666

I think if you set up the power button to turn off the alarm the phone will not unlock after you dismiss the alarm. Try it out see if it's what you need 🙂

View post
@cotov666
Yup. But it seems weird with the screen try to unlock before it locked by power button. I hv replace Asus clock with google clock n it works fine now.

@Irene2_ASUS
@Gustav_ASUS
Is there a need to fix this in coming fota too?@GusHarmon @Gustav
@irenatoljan@GusHarmon