This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

Dooboo
Rising Star II
I am on team oneplus again and im still here. Haha. I am curious how this issue goes. I am still judging asus as a brand.

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/186209#Comment_186209

I havent seen the 8flip being affected by this and only rather few amounts of Rog5's, maybe there is something the devs can try and compare.

View post
That's a relief. The ZenFone 8 flip is the phone I was about to upgrade to, until this problem reared its ugly head, . I am glad to hear the ZenFone 8 flip,so far is not affected.
PS I feel for my brothers and sisters though $1200 au is a lot of money in anyone's language . One would expect more

petrus73
Star III
Hi all, another Zenfone 8 bricked here. This morning "waiting for flashing full ramdump" in My Zenfone 8/128 bought at day one.
Will call Asus for assistance on monday but I will ask for a full refund or I will open a lawsuit as I had for my ZenBook (full refunded) a couple of months ago

any question @Irene2_ASUS ?

marzvin
Rising Star II
petrus73

Hi all, another Zenfone 8 bricked here. This morning "waiting for flashing full ramdump" in My Zenfone 8/128 bought at day one.

Will call Asus for assistance on monday but I will ask for a full refund or I will open a lawsuit as I had for my ZenBook (full refunded) a couple of months ago

View post
We now have 19 cases that we know off, definitely this phone is faulty and I think Asus should do the right thing and recall this faulty phone. It don't matter if its the 128 /256 variant they're all affected. Please don't buy this phone otherwise you'll end up here! Mine was picked up on the 7th of September, still no update. Could be weeks if not months without the phone, what a waste!

atoia68
Rising Star I
petrus73

View post
Can you help me on how you sued?