This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS PAY

jogurvinod
Star II
Can u guys provide special NFC asus pay app like samsung pay.
It would be great.
Thank you
4 REPLIES 4

ColorSage
Zen Master I
I see quite a few problems with what you're asking for:
-Would you really need another payment service that does almost the same thing? (It's already too many of them)
-I don't think any major bank would be willing to add and maintain another payment method
-Asus would have to invest real money in system security and they'd probably never make it profitable

rfa
Rising Star II
Does Singapore have google pay?

jogurvinod
Star II
ColorSage

I see quite a few problems with what you're asking for:

-Would you really need another payment service that does almost the same thing? (It's already too many of them)

-I don't think any major bank would be willing to add and maintain another payment method

-Asus would have to invest real money in system security and they'd probably never make it profitable

View post
Yeah i know there are many apps for payment but none for NFC support

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Probably because you're from India right? In other countries, most payment apps use NFC. In India and China, they don't and this is why NFC hasn't become as big as it could have by now.
We're not going to have ASUS PAY because there's no point. Google Pay (which uses NFC) doesn't have support with all the banks even though they're Google. Only the biggest most powerful IT companies can pull off a service like this WW.