This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Flickering Issue

Pervage
Rising Star II
After the .158 update screen flickering issue is there when viewing video in any of the OTT platforms or YouTube.
Please mods help us on this.
@CH_ASUS @Admin @Admin @GusHarmon
39 REPLIES 39

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Megalox

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/186317#Comment_186317

Thanks mate, I did a quick test and this is a workaround (at least) for Chrome 🙂

Chur

View post
Nice to hear that 😊

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
I'm unable to replicate this issue on my device. Can you help us out with a device log? @Pervage
Check your Zentalk inbox for a PM from me.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Gustav_ASUS

I'm unable to replicate this issue on my device. Can you help us out with a device log? @Pervage

View post
I can tell you how you can replicate it
Assuming you are running everything default in chrome flags and developer options
Just search for anything like how to install drivers for xyz item-
In All category , you will see both youtube links and website links , as you scroll youtube video will start showing previews and as soon as preview starts screen will flicker and it more lf a colour scenerio than flickering and as soon as you scroll down from video , flicker will happen again
Well , i tried my best to explain it to you and if you still cant see it than let me know

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Gustav_ASUS

View post
Do like this , you see that preview started when i scrolled to it there flicker will occure and it will occur again like when i scrolled down and that video gone

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Saifuddin Was replying to the OP having issues with Youtube, Netflix etc.
For Chrome, have you tested the fix provided by Ronald?