venkatarahul98
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog phone 2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Its been many months since you guys told android 11 for ROG 2 is under evaluation. is it still under evaluation or you guys are planning to keep saying the same "under evaluation" status till the end of support for ROG 2?

29 REPLIES 29

venkatarahul98
Rising Star II
Yes, the thing that really makes me angry is I paid more for Rog 2 which was more than asus 6z at the time of launch.i thought It will get more updates but it's the reverse, asus 6z got android 11 but here we are rog 2 being the costly phone and premium lineup just one update and that's it.

Raidentaylor
Star I
venkatarahul98

Yes, the thing that really makes me angry is I paid more for Rog 2 which was more than asus 6z at the time of launch.i thought It will get more updates but it's the reverse, asus 6z got android 11 but here we are rog 2 being the costly phone and premium lineup just one update and that's it.

View post
Thats why i didn't buy another asus phone. I have ROG2 but the next will not be asus.

venkatarahul98
Rising Star II
see no reply at all. yes, no, nothing.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
venkatarahul98

see no reply at all. yes, no, nothing. This is called cheating customers who use their hard earned money.

View post
Maybe you missed this one
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/52887/asus-rog-phone-ii-user-interest-survey-to-participate-i...

venkatarahul98
Rising Star II
Hey there. i saw that i posted the comment yesterday. I saw that that android 11 post today no prob. Anyways thanks for the decision to give Android 11 update for ROG 2 users.