Edmund_CPN
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: 18.0410.2106.138
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: very frequent
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

16 REPLIES 16

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Edmund CPN

screenshot-20210901-032744969.jpg

@Irene2_ASUS Musicolet Music Player

View post
Is the actual music files getting deleted or are you losing music from the playlist? If latter, do what Saifuddin has suggested. Sounds like super clean is causing this.
Also, if this doesn't work, please show recording too.

Edmund_CPN
Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/184102#Comment_184102

Is the actual music files getting deleted or are you losing music from the playlist? If latter, do what Saifuddin has suggested. Sounds like super clean is causing this.

Also, if this doesn't work, please show recording too.

View post
Is the music files getting deleted. I can't show the recording, because I don't even know when is the music files getting delete.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Edmund CPN

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/185906#Comment_185906

Is the music files getting deleted. I can't show the recording, because I don't even know when is the music files getting delete.

View post
Currently i have stopped using call recording so idk exact location but afaik call recordings are located in music folder and if some app cant detect call recording than its usually normal and its supposed to be like that coz no one wants their song list full of call recording
And if your music files are getting deleted i think i knows whats going on there
screenshot-20210914-094341132.jpg
Check and Keep this storage manager option turned off if its on
And i use musicolet music player and there is nothing wrong with that app , infact its an add free app with full of custom options and a music app i suggest if you download songs and listen

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
// Cleaned up thread.
@edgarjanssen21 @Edmund CPN Keep discussions on-topic and constructive or you will get banned from Zentalk.
As for the OP, we'll take a closer look at this.

Edmund_CPN
Star II
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/185921#Comment_185921

Currently i have stopped using call recording so idk exact location but afaik call recordings are located in music folder and if some app cant detect call recording than its usually normal and its supposed to be like that coz no one wants their song list full of call recording

And if your music files are getting deleted i think i knows whats going on there

screenshot-20210914-094341132.jpg

Check and Keep this storage manager option turned off if its on

And i use musicolet music player and there is nothing wrong with that app , infact its an add free app with full of custom options and a music app i suggest if you download songs and listen

View post
Yes, I already make sure the Storage Manager is off when I got the phone. FYI, all music in my phone is transfer from my PC.