cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When you try to warn people but they just refuse to listen

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
I made this video a while back:

Not only did I critize it for dumb design choices, also I did warn about it being rushed and likely buggy and causing all sorts of issues, but most importantly, i successfully predicted the death of Rog5 phones similair to Rog2. The sad part is, I gave ASUS more credit and assumed they would last longer than they do, but now reports are coming in left and right of dying Rog5.
I hope you people will now start listening to tech nerds in the future and not clueless reviewing clowns who tell you the most useless things you never asked for, if reviewers werent such useless people the rog3 would have been fixed because nobody would have purchased it due to its calibrated screens and ASUS would have learned from that mistake and wouldnt have released the Rog5 in such a pathethic state.

12 REPLIES 12

ZT-6ba223c6
Rising Star I
Edit: Ignore that post, I didn't watched your video and thought it was Jerry Rigs Video about the ROG 5 durability test...
_________
Did I miss anything in that video?
Of course your break it but your post and your video have nothing in common besides the fakt that it didn't survive.
You didn't say it's buggy and rushed at any time in the video. I really appreciate your tests but maybe it might be a good idea to explain a little bit clearer if you really think someone would understand the same thing here and in your video.
However beside 2 minor "issues" (Bluetooth latency while gaming and scheduled charging doesn't work as I expected) I'm totally happy with the phone and it's the best phone I ever had.
So far I'm super glad I didn't listen to this review because you nearly made me not buying this incredible phone.
I wouldn't say we listen to clowns that tell us useless things. No criticism but most of the time I end up listening to the great audio those reviews are promoting than I try to lit my phone, bend or scratch it (actually that never happened to any of my phones. None of them ever bend, lit or had a single scratch) so I wouldn't rate your test over the others.
Random side fact: my rubber on the side survived way longer than a week

amyrose88
Star II
That's rich, coming from literally nobody with 300 subs.
99,9% of people who bought ROG will never know of your existence.

Also. You managed to call someone "not exacly very intelligent" in literally two comments. I won't even bother scrolling through your video.

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
amyrose88

That's rich, coming from literally nobody with 300 subs.

99,9% of people who bought ROG will never know of your existence.

Also. You managed to call someone "not exacly very intelligent" in literally two comments. I won't even bother scrolling through your video.

View post
I like your style 🤣

ZT-6ba223c6
Rising Star I
"That's rich, coming from literally nobody with 300 subs."
Omg <.< It took me some time to get your comment but now I see my mistake
I only looked at the preview picture and thought he was actually Jerry Rig.....
---
Please ignore my first post in that case... My response was to your first post as it was related to JerryRigs Video