This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
atoia68

p-20210908-131151-vhdr-auto.jpg

p-20210908-131125-vhdr-auto.jpg

p-20210908-131115-vhdr-auto.jpg

p-20210908-131119-vhdr-auto.jpg

Today I want to post photos of how the phone, completely intact, left for the service center !!!! We will see how it comes back after the repair !!!

View post
thats a fancy doorstopper

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
atoia68

Today I informed my lawyer to understand how to proceed from a legal point of view !!! From the point of view of customer safety, a smartphone cannot remain at very high temperatures for days and then returned to the customer

View post
Please tell me you're trolling

Lammy
Star III
I really hope they find out the problem. I'm currently waiting to see if I can get a refund, my phone has been sent back (second time), but not heard anything since sending it back.

If I get a refund, and then they find out the ram dump issue, and sort it, I will probably buy the phone again.

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/185582#Comment_185582

Please tell me you're trolling

View post
I don't see anything wrong with seeking legal advice, if they have access to it why not?
Stop hating on those that are voicing out their frustrations, this is perfectly understandable since we spend our hard earned money to purchase this product expecting it to last us quite awhile. Asus is not a no name brand that people are taking a risk when they invested in their product, they have been in the industry for sometime so of course the expectations from consumers will be high
Let Asus defend themselves, you don't need to do it for them. If they are so quiet then it's either they are hiding something or they are guilty.

marzvin
Rising Star II
Dooboo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/185396#Comment_185396

Ramdump isnt exactly just the issue here. Its how they handled it or atleast tried.

My phone was barely 1 month old when this ramdump occured. At that point, replacing the unit is logical correct? But they didnt allow.Tried to request a refund but didnt allow it. Had no choice but to do the repair which had to wait 2 weeks. 2 weeks with out a phone, where in this age, you have everything on your phone. Otp, banking, calls, text, email etc you get the jizz. 2 weeks without that.

The worst thing happened, when i got my phone back, it was damaged by their own repair service. There were pry marks and dent around the back cover and on the frame.

Now knowing they fucked up so bad already, still they refused to give me a refund or AlTLEAST a replacement unit. You see, its not just the ramdump. Its the overall experience with the brand. And they FAILED.

View post
Where are you with this did they sort it out and at least give a replacement?