This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog 5 Last update 18.0840.2107.151 is very bad.

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2107.151
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Armory crate
After the last update i am facing 2 issues in my rog 5. First When i opened the armoury crate after that my phone is restart automatically everytime and my phone's haptic vibration is disabled automatically. I select phone ringing with vibrating but when i call received my phone is only ringing not vibrating so 2nd problem is my phone's haptic vibration is disabled automatically. I am restarting the phone but after 2 mins later same issue is facing.
screenshot-20210826-010442800.jpg
screenshot-20210826-010448041.jpg

30 REPLIES 30

Indr
Rising Star II
After recent update I have also wifi & Hotspot not working problem, just started from Today! Very annoying, much regretted to buy this device with 58K

Wait for next update

REMSON
Star II
There is one more issue now after those I mentioned before encountered earlier. Now sometimes my phone shows Hyper charge and sometimes shows Fast charge----on same settings... Charge speed is correct but the Hyper charge and Fast charge display is wrong which confuses me and I need to check is the phone is on hyper charge or on steady charge.
Asus please reply when we will get the fix for this.

ZT-6e8b566b
Star II
I am getting the exact same issue.. I was confused between one plus and this crappy phone.. and now I know I made a bad choice.

ZT-6e8b566b
Star II
Irene2_ASUS

Hi @Muzammil Akeel,

If you can backup your personal data and then try factory reset and see if that will solve the issue.

View post
I did this but it does not work.. fix it already.