This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Dooboo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/185419#Comment_185419

@Danishblunt lmao. You are right. Apple has way too large amount of users compared to asus though, a small hiccup could make a headline already.

View post
Its the opposite really but apple is going for control, they try to damage control as much as they possibly can. They are mostly aware of issues but try to hide it as well as they can, they are the type of company that focus on marketing and deliver mediocre products.
Look at the M1 for instance, marketed to the stars, reality? Quite impractical and unusable. If you look at the used market you'll see a lot of M1 macbooks for sale but ignorant people still think it's the best thing since sliced bread.
At least ASUS tries to impress with actual good products, albeit they don't always succeed.

atoia68
Rising Star I
Oggi partiva per il centro assistenza Ausus di Milano ....il venditore mi ha chiamato preoccupato per l'altissima temperatura che lo smartphone emetteva...

atoia68
Rising Star I
Today he was leaving for the Ausus service center in Milan .... the seller called me worried about the very high temperature that the smartphone was emitting ...

Dooboo
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/185423#Comment_185423

Its the opposite really but apple is going for control, they try to damage control as much as they possibly can. They are mostly aware of issues but try to hide it as well as they can, they are the type of company that focus on marketing and deliver mediocre products.

Look at the M1 for instance, marketed to the stars, reality? Quite impractical and unusable. If you look at the used market you'll see a lot of M1 macbooks for sale but ignorant people still think it's the best thing since sliced bread.

At least ASUS tries to impress with actual good products, albeit they don't always succeed.

View post
@Danishblunt i had an iphone 4s before which also bricked on me and they replaced it with a new unit. And its almost a year old unit. It was a good product IMO. And they took CARE of my issue with much less inconvenience. And its completely opposite of what Asus did here. A good product isnt just specs or features whatever, its the experience as well. That was my last apple product though haha. Everything apple does becomes much more expensive and luck luster when it comes to specs.
But anyway, my point is Asus could have done a lot better handling and treating the issue better. I wouldnt be so angry and dissapointed with them if they just simply replaced it with a new unit. Its simple yet they are too stubborn.

pipsss81
Rising Star I
I think the problem is Asus they have a lot of different electronics. They produce new stuff daily. Phones are just small part in their business. They wont change for one phone. I still have one Asus motherboard, which crashes randomly one time a month. In a beginning it was more often(daily), but it went better with new firmware. I sent it to service few years ago and they said it was ok. Tough luck.