This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app advert is playing at the highest volume level and I cannot control it.

chmulder
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Firmware Version: WW_18.0830.2101.86
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): All in app adverts by Evony: The Kings return
Model Name: Rog Phone 5MIn addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi, when I am in any app and there is a advert, it always respects my sound settings. But, when the advert "Evony: the kings return" is played it is played at the highest volume. All volume setting that I can find in settings (and also the volume buttons) doesn't influence the volume as long as the advert plays.
It looks like the advert is played via a channel that is not in the settings menu. I cannot control it.
When I use the headphone, it also is playing at the highest volume via the headphone.
How is it possible that an ad can be played via a volume channel that I cannot control? How is it possible that the ad is played automatically at the highest volume?
It really hurts at this high volume, also it's not so healthy for my hart. And I'm afraid to use my phone at some places that high volume is not allowed, because the only solution there is, is to close the app via control panel or turning the phone off.
1 REPLY 1

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Yes, crappy apps can still do anything.
You can uninstall it or if you really want to keep it see here
https://www.reddit.com/r/AndroidQuestions/comments/nz1ltx/an_ad_bypassing_mute_mode/