This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update .115

off2fly115
Rising Star II
New Update just rolled out. How is it for everybody?
screenshot-20210902-025046379.jpg

75 REPLIES 75

madizon5
Star III
I localized the main problem with energy consumption. It is 4G net. I have switched to 2G/3G networks only and the power consumption has reduced significantly.
Default mode is durable (22:00 - 5:00 extra durable) In idle mode consumed 2,5% for 9 hours.
Unfortunately I have last oportunity return phone and get money back today. So, I will return it back - I hope that the new update solve this issue.

pipsss81
Rising Star I
If you have bad 4G signal, then 2G/3G is better option. I have antenna just 500m away and I didn't notice any difference in 4G vs 3G consumption. But i noticed that ZF8 has bad antenna, maybe because smaller size? My older phone had better reception at same places. It makes sense, that worse antenna -> bigger consumption. That can't be fixed by software...

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @Elmir,
In regards of your battery drain, please try the following;
1.Charge your device to 100% on your usual mode, and then check in the morning the battery level.
2. Try the same the following day before going to bed charge your device to 100% and then set it to flight mode, then check in the morning battery level.
 This way we can compare and check performance of your battery consumption
3.Also can you confirm which configuration you have? Is it 8/128 or 8/256 or 16/256?
Thanks. 

awosolam
Star I
Hi All,
Just purchased a ZenFone 8 and noticed that the security patch software is still the March 2021 and 30.10.46.57 version. The update states that this is the latest version as at today 16 September 2021. Has anyone got updates later than the March version above. If so how did you get the latest version?
Or is there an issue/problem with my phone updating to the latest software?
Thanks for your help.
screenshot-20210916-214039001-281-29.jpg

dron39
Rising Star II
awosolam

Hi All,

Just purchased a ZenFone 8 and noticed that the security patch software is still the March 2021 and 30.10.46.57 version. The update states that this is the latest version as at today 16 September 2021. Has anyone got updates later than the March version above. If so how did you get the latest version?

Or is there an issue/problem with my phone updating to the latest software?

Thanks for your help.

screenshot-20210916-214039001-281-29.jpg

View post
I guess it's some problem with updates. Have you bought it new or from some person? I mean maybe bootloader is unlocked?
Just download full FW .115 from ASUS website, put it to root of internal memory and flash it.