This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Asus phone is malfunctioning weirdly?

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZenFone Max M1/M2/M3 (ZB555KL) (ASUS_X00PD)
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence: 1 day
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Hello! I am a new member in zentalk, I'm sorry for the lack of basic information and this just happened today.
So here's what happened:
So a while ago, I was using my phone until it died (0%) and went to charge it. I returned to open it and left. Once I returned to see my phone, it opened my mobile data and it opened my Bluetooth, and also opened my GPS

And as I exited and the GPS soon disappeared. One thing I noticed when I used it is that the notification bar had less features. I couldn't drag or swipe to the other features and i cant press the settings in the notification bar.I couldn’t get notifications too in the notification bar.
Whenever i have to use my phone keyboard, the features also disappear ( Keyboard settings, emojis, GIF, stickers, microphone, clipboard.) but the word predictions/suggestions still work
240217122-257614546081479-5499902965272992234-n-281-29.jpg
And the last thing is that, the home button (navigation bar) doesn’t work or works slowly, the back button is the one that works normally and it helps me return or exit to other apps and the far right button used for displaying other previous apps and to screenshot, as of now just screenshots instead of displaying apps.
I hope for an answer, I'm sorry if my question is long and maybe confusing.
Thank you!
I’ll probably post some updates.
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
HAMILTONHAMILTON4321

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZenFone Max M1/M2/M3 (ZB555KL) (ASUS_X00PD)
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: 1 day
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Hello! I am a new member in zentalk, I'm sorry for the lack of basic information and this just happened today.

So here's what happened:

So a while ago, I was using my phone until it died (0%) and went to charge it. I returned to open it and left. Once I returned to see my phone, it opened my mobile data and it opened my Bluetooth, and also opened my GPS

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/7QSUKS541WFS/video-1630732032-281-29.mp4

And as I exited and the GPS soon disappeared. One thing I noticed when I used it is that the notification bar had less features. I couldn't drag or swipe to the other features and i cant press the settings in the notification bar.I couldn’t get notifications too in the notification bar.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/A8W487NYC06P/video-1630732011-281-29.mp4

Whenever i have to use my phone keyboard, the features also disappear ( Keyboard settings, emojis, GIF, stickers, microphone, clipboard.) but the word predictions/suggestions still work

240217122-257614546081479-5499902965272992234-n-281-29.jpg

And the last thing is that, the home button (navigation bar) doesn’t work or works slowly, the back button is the one that works normally and it helps me return or exit to other apps and the far right button used for displaying other previous apps and to screenshot, as of now just screenshots instead of displaying apps.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/XJUEFLOEWGXW/video-1630731995-281-29.mp4

I hope for an answer, I'm sorry if my question is long and maybe confusing.

Thank you!

I’ll probably post some updates.

My Asus phone is malfunctioning weirdly?
@HAMILTONHAMILTON4321
In order to rule out whether it is caused by other software abnormalities, it is recommended to restore the system before confirming. Before restoring the system, please backup your data to an external storage device. Then go to Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset).
**Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted. https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1036182/
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.