This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

Lammy
Star III
I can't understand what you said, but you will need to send the phone for repair.

lukasz_szabelsk
Rising Star II
Sad Truth is that even if we will complain here about these issues with dying Zenfones, nothing will change...
I just thought that if you are buying phone for 700 euro, you can trust producer that it will work as it should at least for 24 months of warranty. When it comes to buying Asus for that amount of money, I was wrong 😞
First impression was great but after almost 4 months with all problems with ZF8 it's not good at all. Hope that you will understand our bitter @Gustav_ASUS

Dooboo
Rising Star II
Another one..the club is growing haha. Goodjob asus. 😂

Dooboo
Rising Star II
I had google transate your comment.
Im sorry it also happened to you, but the lesson here is dont buy asus phones..

Dooboo
Rising Star II
@lukasz.szabelski Something will change, people who is making a little research about buying this phone hopeful finds all these threads and makes the right decision.
I have lost money already because of this, from a full priced phone to 20% less because had to sell it as used phone. Not including the cases and screen protector i bought. And Asus is just too stubborn to replace the unit when its due. Why would we want to continue using a phone that breaks randomly with no reason at all? Even they dont know why and how to fix it so they just replace the main board with a new one. But this new board is exactly the same board in the first place. What stops it from getting ramdump again?
Asus is a joke.