This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

Dooboo
Rising Star II
HeLLKiTe

@lukasz.szabelski agree! we should probably take screenshots before they start deleting and silencing victims like us

View post
Ive got emails, which they ghosted me 😂 seriously, they are incompetent.

pipsss81
Rising Star I
Phone repair services are known to try weasel out and put blame on user. Some are better, most are just awful. Most people just dont have knowledge or time to battle with them and they abuse the situation. In my country i can demand cash from retailer in first 6 months, if something major goes wrong. That will I do, if it happens to me. I think whole EU has law for this.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
lukasz.szabelski

It looks like Asus is ignoring us... If these problems will be more and more global, we need to think about informing about them sites like gsmarena an other as you've mentioned. People should know the truth about quality of Asus products, support and service... Such a shame.

View post
I'd like to think I'm doing the exact opposite of ignoring you. Every ramdump related case being reported here on Zentalk is followed up on and users are being guided to service. As I've explained before, devices entering ramdump is a symptom that can have different root causes.
On a general note:
Questions regarding refunds should go through your reseller. We are of course happy to service your devices under warranty. If you're dissatisifed with the service process in any way, please let me know and I'll pass your feedback on to the relevant parties.
@HeLLKiTe Check your inbox for a PM from me.

marzvin
Rising Star II
So mine was only collected yesterday and no doubt it will takes weeks to get this resolved and sent back to me. Quite clearly by the time the phone comes back to me, it will be of no use as I have had to get something else. Having paid over £700, and the phone only working a few months, leaves a sure taste in my mouth and I will continue to raise my voice and detaste at Asus for this. Spoke to customer services, and they and they just said.,no replacement wait till it comes back. What a waste.

atoia68
Rising Star I
Ciao a tutti, ho acquistato da due mesi uno Zenfone 8 con 16 di RAM e 256 di memoria, premetto che il telefono è nelle condizioni pari al nuovo, sempre ricaricato con caricatore originale e mai caduto !!!! Lo schermo dello smartphone all'improvviso è diventato nero con una serie infinita di codici e numeri con una scritta i verde fluo " Waiting for flashing full ramdump" praticamente lo smartphone è diventato inutilizzabile....non si spegne e non si accede .... provato anche procedura indicata da servizio assistenza Asus ma niente !!!! Inoltre durante le conversazioni ogni tanto si sente una interferenza della durata di 2/3 secondi ....ba' Uno smartphone da 1000 euro che dopo due mesi ti mollami sembra eccessivo !!!!
p-20210908-131151-vhdr-auto.jpg
Questo è il top di Asus... Vediamo tempi di riparazione e cosa sostituiscono .....la mia paura è che se i pezzi sono difettosi il problema si ripresenta ....