This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

daniel91m
Rising Star II
@Gustav_ASUS do you still count cases reported on zentalk? maybe you already have some conclusions? Asus - does anyone live there? hello, time to get up!

@HeLLKiTe why you may not be under warranty? Maybe it's a misunderstanding?
"to warn people not to patronize this brand." - you're 100% right but it's a trap! you will not resell your shitphone8 to anyone! 😄

lukasz_szabelsk
Rising Star II
It looks like Asus is ignoring us... If these problems will be more and more global, we need to think about informing about them sites like gsmarena an other as you've mentioned. People should know the truth about quality of Asus products, support and service... Such a shame.

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I
@daniel91m I bought the phone from retailer which is expected that they only offer 7 day warranty. Any issues after that should be covered by Asus themselves but somehow they are denying it.
Then I don't know what's the use of having the warranty card inside the box if they're not gonna honor it.

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I
@lukasz.szabelski agree! we should probably take screenshots before they start deleting and silencing victims like us

daniel91m
Rising Star II
HeLLKiTe

@daniel91m I bought the phone from retailer which is expected that they only offer 7 day warranty. Any issues after that should be covered by Asus themselves but somehow they are denying it.

Then I don't know what's the use of having the warranty card inside the box if they're not gonna honor it.

View post
It seems impossible. Find out what your consumer rights are in your country. In addition, you have a warranty directly from the manufacturer (asus)