This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

Dooboo
Rising Star II
marzvin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/185265#Comment_185265

Well the new owner can deal with it and if not happy that would be even more bad press for Asus. I think if Asus had a program of swapping the affected phones with replacement handsets and not leave us without any phones to use, that would be great, but alas, they don't care.

View post
Exactly this. They do not care.

pipsss81
Rising Star I
I have a question for unlucky ones. What version do you have, 128 or 256GB and how much of that storage did you use before it happened ?

Dooboo
Rising Star II
256gb, less than a month use worth of storage lmao.

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I
This is the reason why Asus cannot be in the competitive smartphone market, seems like there is no QC done and the after service is just terrible.
If it's Apple, there's a high chance they will just replace it with a new unit.
Lesson learned, never ever touch another Asus product again!

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I
Another victim here....if we can just bombard sites like gsm arena, android authority or amazon with negative reviews then we should! to warn people not to patronize this brand.
Quality is just terrible and service center told me there's a possible I won't be covered by warranty. WTF?! I just used the phone for 3+ months, what's the point of having warranty if I'm not able to claim?
20210908-105227.jpg