Roystoys
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZenFone 7
Firmware Version:. Latest
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: extremely often
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I don't know why but all of a sudden my phone will not send MMS,s . I have tried googling the correct settings for aldi mobile ( who uses the oldTelstra mobile network) I input the correct APN settings and it worked fine for month's now it's playing up again ( since the last update) . Things I have tried eg resetting to default APN settings, this works for a while then you need to restart the phone to send an MMS. Gone back to the aldi mobile APN settings but that no longer works now.
HELP PLEASE as part of my job , distribution,I often need to take a photo of a parcel that I have left safe when the customer is not home and send it to my office BUT if I have to restart my phone every time I would get no work done.

17 REPLIES 17

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I don't know why this has been marked as answered,it isn't. The update has not worked. It still has trouble sending and receiving MMS,s
This post is a question for the mods, not a discussion so if any mods can help now would be nice

Roystoys
Zen Master III
CVonC

Yeah the thing is though, you don't need to fire back in a similar manner as it'll just validate their mockery.

View post
Well in South Italy where I come from if someone slaps you in the face you slap them back not turn the other cheek

mickey10021
Rising Star II
Roystoys

I don't know why this has been marked as answered,it isn't. The update has not worked. It still has trouble sending and receiving MMS,s

This post is a question for the mods, not a discussion so if any mods can help now would be nice

View post
Not much you can do other than waiting for the update or use a spare phone. Hopefully fix soon.
I remembered twin apps GBoard bug a while back on all Asus devices with Android 11 and they fixed all of them. The same thing happened to MMS this time

Roystoys
Zen Master III
mickey10021

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/185080#Comment_185080

Not much you can do other than waiting for the update or use a spare phone. Hopefully fix soon.

I remembered twin apps GBoard bug a while back on all Asus devices with Android 11 and they fixed all of them. The same thing happened to MMS this time

View post
Thank God for someone who actually wants to help,
Im starting to think it's a Telco bug ,ALDI prepaid, who uses the Telstra bulk mobile network ( or something like that) which is the old 4 g network.
My wife's Nokia g 10 is having similar problems but not as bad
Again Time will tell .
The strange thing is today it started sending MMS but stopped sending SMS now it will not send either unless I am sending it to my wife's ALDI prepaid phone and then they seem to all go through
Bizarre

Roystoys
Zen Master III
mickey10021

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/185080#Comment_185080

View post
I THINK I have sorted the issue,my Sim card seems to be either damaged or corrupted.
I swapped the Sim,s from my wife's phone and My phone , again, and it works fine with her Sim in my phone, that is SMS, work
Regarding MMS,s aparantly ALDI know about the issue and are working on it but it already seems to be fixed as I can send MMS,s again
Just waiting on the new Sim now