This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

Dooboo
Rising Star II
HeLLKiTe

I experience the same issue today, this is extremely disappointing for a global brand. Haven't even use the phone for 6 months and it already died.

I was an advocate for Asus when I first bought the phone but with my own experience I would probably dissuade people from getting any products from this company. The quality is just terrible.

20210908-105227.jpg

View post
@HeLLKiTe welcome to the club of people who regrets buying asus. Lmao.

1st thing, say goodbye to your photos or file which you havent uploaded to the cloud.
2nd thing, asus doesnot give out refund or atleast a replacement unit. You just have to wait for your unit to be repaired.
3rd, asus repair is terrible. They might leave some pry marks to your phone when repairing it.
4th, goodluck.

Dooboo
Rising Star II
My comment went missing lmao

Dooboo
Rising Star II
HeLLKiTe

I experience the same issue today, this is extremely disappointing for a global brand. Haven't even use the phone for 6 months and it already died.

I was an advocate for Asus when I first bought the phone but with my own experience I would probably dissuade people from getting any products from this company. The quality is just terrible.

20210908-105227.jpg

View post
@HeLLKiTe welcome to the club of people who regrets buying asus product lmao.

Dooboo
Rising Star II
marzvin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/185250#Comment_185250

Numbers are going up by the day. As soon as mine is back from repair I'm selling it and never again am I going to recommend and buy anything Asus!

View post
@marzvin yep, but it scary it might happen again while in the possession of the new owner and we might get the blame haha

marzvin
Rising Star II
Dooboo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/185253#Comment_185253

@marzvin yep, but it scary it might happen again while in the possession of the new owner and we might get the blame haha

View post
Well the new owner can deal with it and if not happy that would be even more bad press for Asus. I think if Asus had a program of swapping the affected phones with replacement handsets and not leave us without any phones to use, that would be great, but alas, they don't care.