This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update .115

off2fly115
Rising Star II
New Update just rolled out. How is it for everybody?
screenshot-20210902-025046379.jpg

75 REPLIES 75

pio_zen
Rising Star II
madizon5

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/185167#Comment_185167

Really? In my case, the highest power consumption is "in idle" mode. Could you describe your detailed setup? All details.... thank you

View post
First on every new phone (if possible) I disable apps autostart if i use them occasionally, background data , enable adaptive battery etc. Nothing magic. And I don't have Facebook, Instagram And other trash like that.
Also with bad signal reception power consumption will be higher - indicator of gsm signal on status bar afaik does not show actual signal but logging channel.

cicagorio
Rising Star II
Debik

Hey, the latest update was provided by a bug. On my Zenfone 7 I got an issue with gestures. When I swipe up/left/right on the bottom edge, it requests to do that again(like in games etc.), but accidentally after an update I need to do the swipes twice in every app, and on home screen. Nobody has the same bug(

Region - Russia

screenshot-20210907-173542094.jpg

Example - photo (text in bottom - "swipe again to activate")

Nothing helps, i dont want to reset my passwords, apps etc.

Please help!

View post
@Debik this is the "game genie" or whatever. Happened to me when I was gaming and drained my battery, then I had this until I started a game (or game genie) and closed it properly.

Kameshbhai32
Star I
i hope this update will be good

cicagorio
Rising Star II
It looks to me like mobile network standby drain is fixed now. However it would be nice if Android OS, Android System and Phone idle get some optimisations if possible

screenshot-20210907-231021142-281-29.jpg

madizon5
Star III
I have tried all the optimizations according to your advice. Default mode is durable (22:00 - 5:00 extra durable) In idle mode consumed 7,7% for 9 hours 😞