This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 - any waterproof test?

Grzemar
Rising Star I
I wonder if anyone have waterproof test of zenfone8. I searched internet and found nothing and Im interested how this waterproof (IP68) really works. I dont plan to swimming with phone or immerse it with deep water. I just want to make sure when im outside on bike or running and rain is going, then my phone is safe from water. Its my first phone with IP68 and don't believe a little bit - when little rain appears I hide phone to pocket for safety 🙂 I am worried about flooding jack and speakers. If anyone have information about waterproof in our phones please share with me. Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5

DennisP
Star II
Hi grzegorz,
well, I can say I regularly wash my phone under running water without any issues, like I did with my past waterproof devices.

Grzemar
Rising Star I
DennisP

Hi grzegorz,

well, I can say I regularly wash my phone under running water without any issues, like I did with my past waterproof devices.

View post
Thanks for your reply!

pipsss81
Rising Star I
Just dont tell that to service people, if anyone has any kind of problem in a future. It says water resistant! That does not mean chlorine(tap) water or salty(sea) water resistant.

rejetto
Star III
DennisP

Hi grzegorz,

View post
what about soap? 😁