This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

Dooboo
Rising Star II
trevorgarrett100

Im checking this forum every day for a resolution to this issue. I'm waiting to pull the trigger on buying this phone. I need a new phone by the end of the month so if its not solved by then i'll have to go with something else.

View post
@trevorgarrett100 if you asked me if i recommend this phone 3 weeks ago, i would have said yes, but now? Hell no. Hahaha. Its like a lottery, you might get a working phone, or get f*vk the next few days.

Lammy
Star III
@irvin I've not got the refund yet. The phone is being collected tomorrow, I will update you with what happens.

Dooboo
Rising Star II
@Lammy ah i see, goodluck.

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I
I experience the same issue today, this is extremely disappointing for a global brand. Haven't even use the phone for 6 months and it already died.
I was an advocate for Asus when I first bought the phone but with my own experience I would probably dissuade people from getting any products from this company. The quality is just terrible.
20210908-105227.jpg

marzvin
Rising Star II
HeLLKiTe

I experience the same issue today, this is extremely disappointing for a global brand. Haven't even use the phone for 6 months and it already died.

I was an advocate for Asus when I first bought the phone but with my own experience I would probably dissuade people from getting any products from this company. The quality is just terrible.

20210908-105227.jpg

View post
Numbers are going up by the day. As soon as mine is back from repair I'm selling it and never again am I going to recommend and buy anything Asus!