Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RoG Phone 2 Restart problem

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: RoG Phone 2
Firmware Version: WW_17.0240.2107.100_0
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Often
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Often times my phone restarts for no reason then takes a boat load of time for it to restart. Most of the times when restarting it gets stuck on the ROG logo with the Qualcom elite gaming logo at the bottom. I most of the time have to hard reset the phone then Restart Bootloader a couple of times for it to properly boot.
The restart also sometimes happen when it is in idle mode
7 REPLIES 7

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Khim Nathaniel

1. Model Name: RoG Phone 2
  2. Firmware Version: WW_17.0240.2107.100_0
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Often

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Often times my phone restarts for no reason then takes a boat load of time for it to restart. Most of the times when restarting it gets stuck on the ROG logo with the Qualcom elite gaming logo at the bottom. I most of the time have to hard reset the phone then Restart Bootloader a couple of times for it to properly boot.

The advice for shutdown issues is to go to service centre.

sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II
Khim Nathaniel

How old is your phone? Is it still in warranty?

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Khim Nathaniel

That's your ic chip kicking the bucket
Visit your nearest service center for an ic replacement

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Sell your phone and buy a new one before your phone completely dead