cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Megafon (RU) lack of VoLTE and Wifi Calling ZenFone8

dron39
Rising Star II
Hi all,
Could please anyone from ASUS side advise if ZenFone 8 get in near future support for VoLTE and Wifi Calling on one of biggest Russian telekom provider Megafon (RU)?
Puchased Zenfone 8 16/256 day before yesterday and higly disappointed that we do not have here support of these features.

Thank you in advance.
Brgds, Andrey.

@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Kris_ASUS

13 REPLIES 13

dron39
Rising Star II
@Gustav_ASUS @Irene2_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Anders_ASUS
Any news regarding topic subject? Do you have any ETA's with MegaFon or at least on what stage/phase progress is?

dron39
Rising Star II
Why it's silenece there? 😞
Over one month passed since last ASUS reply. Just write that it's on the same stage and nothing changed if it is. I see no problem there. But to have any reply is better that don't have it at all... 😉

lukasz_szabelsk
Rising Star II
I'm afraid that it won't work for you. No hope that more networks will be added. We have to live with it 😛

dron39
Rising Star II
lukasz.szabelski

I'm afraid that it won't work for you. No hope that more networks will be added. We have to live with it 😛

View post
Well, hi from Kaliningrad, I also have Orange PL SIM card 😉
But I see from time to time that some providers are added to support list for VoLTE and VoWiFi, and some are removed 😛 , but I would like to get some reply from ASUS team.

dron39
Rising Star II
@Irene2_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS
Any news about subject of the thread?
It's two months passed since thread was created and no result? On what stage work/process is?