This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

marzvin
Rising Star II
daniel91m

10 on this forum according to Gustaw. today the number has already increased by two new cases ...

View post
For those of us affected, its 10 too many. 10 phones, just suddenly died! If Asus was making planes, it would have been 10 planes falling from the sky!

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
lukasz.szabelski

I'm wondering when Asus will give some official statement about faulty motherboards that are dying in ZF8. Looks quite similar to LG G4 defect in the past.

Now I've copied all my stuff to PC and I'm waiting when my ZF8 will die, I'll get (hopefully) some refund and I'll buy another phone 😅😆

View post
never, because ASUS is as transparent as a brick wall. They never officially stated that the power IC of the Rog2 dies, 3rd party repair people had to find it out and spread the word.
In the case of ZF8 it looks like the storage is getting nuked.

lukasz_szabelsk
Rising Star II
I didn't buy this phone just to wait when it gonna die... Shame on you Asus. Now driving somewhere further I need to remember to have my old LG by me if Asus will suddenly die...
I heard that Asus service in Poland has very bad opinions. I'm scared if i would need to send them my phone...
Did you even tested this phone before starting to sell it? Or we are beta testers? 😜

Dooboo
Rising Star II
Lammy

It happened to me, it will need parts replacing. I got my phone back and the proximity sensor now doesn't work. I've now asked for a refund, and they are collecting the phone again in 2 days.

It's such a shame, because I Iike the phone, there's no other phone out there that I want.

View post
@Lammy Hold on, youre getting a refund?? Asus is hard as brick when i was practically begging for a refund.

Really, at this point asus should just give refund when requested. Customers deserved better service than this or better yet, we deserve a BETTER product. Such a shame for a brand like this, they do not care about the buyers. Once they have your money, they throw everything to their customer service which is also shit. They damaged the back and frame of my phone and basically 🤷 at me. Lol

Dooboo
Rising Star II
marzvin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/184956#Comment_184956

For those of us affected, its 10 too many. 10 phones, just suddenly died! If Asus was making planes, it would have been 10 planes falling from the sky!

View post
@marzvin they only counted people who posted here. Theres a lot more probably who do not post anything in the internet.
Sorry for all the trouble asus caused us, its frustrating right?